My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Monday, February 16, 2009

Award from a “Master”

Wowwoweee!!! They really keep coming huh!!!! They say when it pours, it really pours.  I can’t believed it.  This is my third award and I just started my blog almost twenty days ago.  And I am so super duper excited to receive this….”The Totally Awesome Blog Award” because it was passed on to me by  Memorykeeper of Easy Custom Blog.  I truly admire and respect her for she is truly a great lady who passes on information and knowledge generously through all her tutorials.  If you want to learn about blogging, go check her site and surely you will pick a lesson or two from her….

And now my newest award which I want to share with all of you… It keeps me inspired to go on with my blogging…

Award from PSPscrapper

I am passing on this award to the following:  Digital Design Moments, Chingjp Designs, DeliciousFX,  Angelflight Scraps and Joni Gray Digiscrap Freebies.  Please pick up the TOTALLY AWESOME BLOG AWARD  and share it with 5 others.

Page1

3 comments:

  1. Again,thank you so much Tess,so glad to receive it.truly appreciated it.....GOD Bless! hugs & kisses from
    Fritizie(Chingjp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess, thank you so much for giving me this award, I really appreciate it, and you truly deserve these awards, your blogs looks awesome.
    *hugs*
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an Amazing Award - Thank you SOOOO Much! Your site is looking Awesome! HUGGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **