My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Missing My Blog!!!

It’s been awhile since I made a post…almost five months, my last was November 24 of last year.  I just can’t believe that it was that long…too much break huh!!!

I would have celebrated my first year anniversary in blogging last January 27 but I wasn’t still in the mood for writing at that time.  I guess it’s about time to go back …i did miss it really.  I also want to thank those who drop-by my blog.  I never thought that after 1 year and five months, my readership will reach 26,000 and read all over the world.  To think that I am not much of a writer, but really a very frustrated one :-)….

I do hope that I will also go back to my other love, which is scrapbooking.   Its the primary reason why my blog was born.  And I think most of my readers are scrapbook lovers too.

But for the meantime, I will update you all with my son’s (and mine too) cosplaying adventures since that was what my last blog was all about.

And so.. back to my blogging journeys…

Page2_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **