My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Thursday, June 11, 2009

NoteBook Elements

Almost two weeks ago,  I wrote that I am thinking of giving away my notebooks without the June element in them as well.  So sorry it took awhile… it was sidetracked by my father’s theme.  Well, as they say, better late than never ha ha!!!  And so here it is now, especially for Jody…

MediaFire 4shared

Simply Tess Notebook Preview

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jun [LA 04:05am, NY 06:05am, UK 11:05am, OZ 09:05pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **