My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cosplay Mania 2009

Last Sunday September 13, my son Marc and dear friend Bel, went to SM Megamall, Ortigas to see Cosplay Mania 2009 in action. This is actually the third time that I am attending this kind of event, a favorite of my son.




and here is my son Marc with his team mates and some of the anime participants...




while these are my photoshoots and my friend Bel's with the various anime characters....really had a good time doing the rounds. watching all those attendees in their eye-catching costumes parade in front of us!!! Enjoyment to the max!!!!




After some time, while we were waiting for my son doing his thing with his friends, we strolled around till we got tired of it...



and have to do some eating too...to get going ha ha....



It was indeed a very tiring day...we were at Mega at around 11 am, stayed there till 7:30 pm. It was a long day really but one thing is for sure... it was a lot of fun!!! Till the next Cosplay Mania event....November 08????? Try to catch it folks!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **