My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Challenge - the HUNGER SITE!!!

Now that I have my own blog, I am embracing this opportunity to post this challenge here, with the thought that somebody out there would heed the same call... and I am thanking in advance all those who would take time out to read this blog...May God bless you all...

I came across this challenge in one of my scrapbook surfing...The writer, Barbara of Just Passing Through has a challenge for all of us that is very simple to do and will not cost you any money but will help lots of people in need.

Visit this site..
http://www.thehungersite.com

It is The Hunger Site. All you have to do is click on it once a day and money will be donated for the hungry.

So, come and take the challenge with me and make The Hunger Site your daily habit and click on it once a day. That's all you need to do.

P.S. I would love to add the icon of the hungersite in my blog so that you readers can just click it and will be transported to it right away, but sad to say, i don't know how to do it yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **