My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Son Figured It Out!!!

Thank God my son Marc was around (he's absent from school due to cough and colds) and he figured out what was happening...After so many tries and exhausting all what i know, I decided it was time to ask help and the only computer-literate person other than me in my humble abode is my 15-year old son. And since he is much much more computer-literate than me (lol), he solved it in no time at all. He even joked why I didn't ask help right away ha ha ha...

And guess what was the culprit of this all.... that 3T symbol of the editing features. It was highlighted and so it means it was on the "on" mode... well, it was really a baptism of fire for me...

I hope no more problems would crop up as I plan on my next blog... See you later... Time for me to visit my favorite digiscrap blogs and get all those freebies out there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **