My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Freebies I Have Gotten So Far Today....

I am back and while I do this blog, I visit my favorite designers and these are what I got from them today.. just visit them and see for yourself what they have to offer...you might get more that's for sure!!!

First stop is the Digitreats...I always visit this site everyday to get her freebies...If you are on that 365-day journalling then this site is for you.. she makes monthly/weekly templates as well as essentials, alphas, and themed papers. Her freebie to day is the giggle alpha..
Go and check her site: http://digitreats.typepad.com/


Next stop is Lil's Little Luxury.. am still on the 365-day thing. She has given away so far the monthly and the weekly stamps and so, its time for the Daily Digi Stamps.. but you have to get them asap because her freebies are only available for "one week" from their posting date, so hurrryyy...
Her site: http://lilslittleluxury.blogspot.com/



Another worth the visit is Twisted Scrapper's 10 Things we Love about You...It is an album of sorts of quickpage with the individual number on it and she is on her 8th day now. Can't wait to have all the numbers in so I can use it already.. her site: http://twistedscrapper.blogspot.com/

Bon Scapatit Designs http://bonscrapatitdesigns.blogspot.com/ has always been one of my favorite designers... I love her creations especially her frames.. and since love is in the air, she made a "Love" frame..
Check it out as well as her other frames and surely you will love them all....
Well, i guess that's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **