My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Pet Society

Hannah A few days ago, I tried my hand in playing the game of Facebook’s Pet Society.  And I became quite addicted to it.  Somehow I felt I was also doing some scrapbooking of sorts because I create things again…

I just want to introduce to you my pet… and her name is Hannah.  It is the name that I gave to my puppy before. 

It was quite hard to accumulate things but after a few days, I must say my pet now lives in a modest house of her own, thanks to friends like Mokmok, Jilymily, Keichi and Hedger.  They all send gifts,  for Hannah to start building her home!!!

And I welcome all of you in Hannah’s World…

This is Hannah’s bedroom…

Hannah's Bedroom  while this is where Hannah entertains her pet society friends…

Hannah's Living Roomand Hannah just acquired her aquarium today!!!  She has to spend a lot of food for baits before she got the hang of how to get those fishes.  And lots of trash too out there in the fishpond ha ha..like boots, bottles, broken boxes etc…

Hannah's Aquarium

and I want you to meet Hannah’s Pet Society Friends…

Hannah's Friends Track n Field Race and today, Hannah also won the Track and Field Race.  At last, after so many tries ha ha…

It’s really quite addicting…it has taken so much of my time that I forgot my scrapbooking activities for a while :-)…

Page2_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **