My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Keeping the Faith Alive!!!

I received this text message today, 5:44 AM April 2.  I can’t wait this one to be published a little later due to the time zone difference so you will note that posting date is April 1.

I subscribe to a daily dose of power message from Regina Rosarii, which they call “Our Lady in the City” (her huge image is on the top of a building overlooking Quezon City’s Scout Fernandez area).  And today, her message was….

Wake up with HOPE.  Abundance flows in your steps.  Just BELIEVE.    The power of  FAITH will make your dreams come true!!!

This message is very timely for me TODAY!!!.  I’ve been holding on to faith for the last seven years and two months of my life.  It keeps me alive and the one that keeps me going.  And today in particular, I want to hold on to that. 

Because today is supposed to be the beginning of my “New Life”, the one that I’ve been waiting for all of my life.  I am hoping against HOPE that it will happen…. I want to BELIEVE that it will… and I am keeping my FAITH alive that finally, it will be given to me and to a very special person in my life. 

And to you my dear readers and visitors, I request that if you can just say a little prayer for me, please do so.  Your prayers for me will go a long way and most of all, I believe in the power of prayer.

Thanks a lot and May God bless you all, today and forever…

Copy of Page1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **