My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Monday, April 13, 2009

My QuickPage No. 37: Dallien’s Springtime #3 (A-B)

This is the last series of my quickpages using Dallien’s Springtime Kit.  You can still catch the whole kit at her site.  Thanks also to Scrappy Pony Designs for the wordart used in the quickpage.

You can DOWNLOAD QP (w/ wordart) HERE

Untitled37a-1

and You can DOWNLOAD QP (w/o wordart) HERE

Untitled-137b

phoyoUntitled-1

Note:  Capturing the beauty of the full moon last Maundy Thursday, April 9 at La Sallette, Tagaytay…Thanks to Kathy Winters Designs for the easter wordart… you can get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **