My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It’s My “100th” Blogging Day!!!

memy6 thmy6

Yes my dear friends…today I celebrate my “100th” blogging day!!!!  I still have the same level of passion with my new-found thing and everyday is “still” a learning process for me.  I still do get excited with my finds and of what I can do with them.  My mind is bursting with so many ideas and sometimes it aches when I can’t seem to find a way how to convert those ideas to reality ha ha….well, don’t worry I am a very patient person and I believe there’s a time for everything!!!  Because somehow I manage to learn the things that I can do now and being able to share my “little talent” in digiscrapping.

And again, thank you to all who had find their way to my place.  I am just too happy to see that in one month time, my visitor counter went up by 4,000!!!  Isn’t that amazing?  Thanks a lot to all of you especially to those who leave some love in my site and in my 4-shared account!!!!

Gotta go now and be back for more freebies greetings0

Page2_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **