My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Making “Friendster” Background Layouts

I just want to share with you the background layouts that I had made for our “Friendster” accounts.  It came about when my niece, Airiz, requested me that I change her existing layout…and since I am always the ever-“gracious” aunt, I tried my hand on it and so, our Friendster layouts are now personalized!!! Isn’t that cool huh?

Airiz

Page1_0-3

Untitled-1-1

Untitled-1-3

Copy of Untitled-1

Page2_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **