My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stamps: Another Version

After a couple of e-mails, I somehow understood what Deane was looking for…it was “stamp” but not the postage ones…and here are some samples (w/ background for preview only) so you will have an idea what I am talking about here….

Untitled-a1 copy Untisssstled-1 copy Untitled-1 copy

stampprev

Untitled-1

Stamp Preview

And so I might be doing these elements in the few days to come.  I have a few done already.  Deane wants to put happy anniversary, about school, etc in the stamp.  If there are other features in the stamp that you want to be included in this kit, please just say so and I will try my very best to make them.  I will be honest if I can’t do what is requested of me.

Page2_0

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **