My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Monday, August 17, 2009

Another August Birthday Celebrant

Agnes, a very dear friend of mine,  is celebrating her birthday and all my best wishes go to her today!!!! 

I met Agnes at Petron Corporation (late 80’s) and we’ve been friends since then.  Below are two photos with me, taken more than a decade ago.  Although I am not connected with the company anymore, we managed to stay in touch and though we seldom see each other, the bond is still there.  She will remain in my heart and mind forever.   

Agnes

1_119878735l

Page2_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **