My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Monday, August 24, 2009

“Delicious Scraps” – Cluster 01

Another blog that I follow is “Delicious Scraps” … Anna offers tremendous freebies, all sorts of elements you will definitely find in her site,  and that will surely fill your scrapbooking needs!!!

And still keeping the “Love Theme” that I started with Joni Gray’s Cloud Nine, I made a cluster out of the elements I got from Anna.

MediaFire 4shared

Copy of SimplyTess DS Cluster 01

2 comments:

  1. thank you for this QP its really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **