My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Friday, August 28, 2009

September Birthday Celebrant

Gail Cruz, the love of the son (Roan) of my first cousin Bobby will be celebrating her birthday this coming September 3… so I made a calendar template for the two lovebirds, still in tune with my theme of the moment.. love is in the air!!!  Best wishes for this sweet couple….

The Birthday Girl  Note:  This beautiful “Gold Heart” QP is courtesy of Georgia’s Digital Design   Moments…do visit her blog for those wonderful freebies…

2_146562854l

This September calendar layout  will be my next freebie in the days to come.  I made two templates actually, so do check them out…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **