My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Sunday, March 22, 2009

DigiFree Found Me!!!!

DigiFree-blinkie

That’s right!!!!  My blog post was advertised 21 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 22 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] at The Digital Scrapbooking Freebie Search Engine.

I don’t know how it happened.  I have no idea how one’s blog can be picked up  by search engines.  I just saw their notice on my comments section.  And I am thankful for that opportunity because my viewership did take a huge leap.  From 485 visitors from 48 countries (as of my last writing) to 803 visitors from 59 countries,,,,that’s a lot really!!!

And to my dear, sweet readers, THANK YOU!!!  especially to those who leave some love at 4-shared free file sharing.

Copy of Page1

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tess,
    It's a good thing that Digifree picked up your blog, you make great QP's
    hugs
    Joni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **