My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What A Reunion!!!

memc3

thmc3

My niece, Airiz, had her on-the-job training at my former company, Petron Corporation.  And since it’s been years since I’ve visited my former officemates, I decided to come along with her when she gave her “blow-out” last February  27.

And so by 2 PM that day,  we were on the way to Makati and got stuck at  Nichols area.  Traffic was so heavy and we reached Buendia past 3.  We passed by Shakey’s at Makati Avenue to order some pizza and was at Petron past 4!!!! 

While Airiz was busy attending to her co-office mates, I started calling my friends to start the ball rolling.  It’s fun to see most of them and had great time taking pictures…

I even made some layouts out of my Petron visit for my friends out there…

It was almost seven in the evening when we left Petron.  And before leaving, we took again some snapshots this time infront of Petron building while deciding what to do next.

Instead of going to Megamall and be caught by traffic, we called up Ricky and said that we will just wait for them at Makati.  Airiz and I decided to have our dinner just across Petron Mega Plaza….Teriyaki Boy Grill Restaurant!!!

We were almost done with our dinner when they arrived at Makati.  And so we were on the way home around 8 pm and took the skyway via the Don Bosco route.  And we still took pictures along the way ha ha…(while we were egging Anjo to treat us to a movie because he just had his paycheck)

And wonders of wonders, the next day Anjo treated me and my mom to a movie date, watching “You Changed My Life”, a Filipino film at SM SouthMall…

After watching the movie, we did some window shopping because it’s SM 3-day sale that day while waiting for my brother Ricky, sister-in-law Ellen and niece Airiz to join us.  Around 5, we had our snacks at French Baker.

By 7 in the evening, we were complete and Anjo (!) treated us again to a dinner at Shakey’s…

After the dinner, it’s shopping time for my brother’s family…

That’s quite long isn’t it? And it’s only a two-day sojourn for me huh!!!  Two reunions  – with my officemates and my family… what a great life!!!

Copy of Page1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **