My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Monday, March 16, 2009

4-Shared Free File Sharing

I just signed up with 4-shared free file sharing and uploaded the cluster frame I did a while ago.  I made a post-trial mode to check if it will work and luckily, I was able to download it.  Since I still don’t know how to create elements of my own, what I would like to do is to offer as freebie on my site whatever clusters I usually make for my personal use and post a link to the blog or designer that I got my free stuff.   But of course I have to ask permission first if I am allowed to do that.  Well, I hope somebody out there will say yes… if not, then the most I can do is just share my works with you by posting my layouts here in my blog.

Copy of Page1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **