My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun with Gadgets / Widgets

It’s been more than a month now that I started blogging and it is only now that I really had the time to see and check all those gadgets available for us bloggers.

I had already mentioned in my previous post on why I decided to make use of NeoCounters and CBox Gadgets.  And when I  saw now  where “on earth” my visitors come from,  I felt its time to add a Language Translator.   I owe it to my readers the convenience of this gadget.

a458a07db647f47dff33af412f1eb238-thmef974dd501b0779e5cc7b78be272f9f5-thm  e599c6a798e6b827d92c51e038d771c1-thm

Putting a clock and a calendar was my next step.  I know there’s a time that we are somehow busy, so a clock on hand will be of help (although this will only apply for Philippine readers)

Since I love anything with inspirational words in it, I also included this gadget to read and be reminded from time to time the importance of life itself.

And since I like music in general, it wouldn’t be surprising to see a music playlist on my blog.  But since not everybody wants music while they are reading blogs, I opted to just put a music playlist where you have the liberty to choose which music to play or if you want sounds at all.

Well, I think that’s all for now… gonna add for more if and when I see something interesting…

Copy of Page1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **