My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Freebie Cluster No. 2: Funky!!!

This is my second cluster freebie which I called “Funky” out of Joni Gray’s Funky Kit…

You can download it here…

funky

and here is my layout…

Copy of Copy of Page1

and you can still get this freebie kit from Joni Gray’s Digiscrap Freebies and this is her preview kit…

jgd_elements_preview jgd_paper_preview

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Joni for mentioning in her blog about my freebie clusters.  People like her are really heaven-sent!!

Copy of Page1

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **