My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Morning Blessings!!!

Copy of securedownload

Let me know what happens to you the morning after you see this post. 
This is an unusual one.  It actually gives you a time tomorrow...

Let's see if it works.  

securedownload

GUARDIAN  ANGEL


Forward this message the same day you received it.  It may
sound ridiculous, but it is right on time.  We believe that something is about to happen.  Angels exist, only sometimes they haven't got wings and we call them friends; you are one of them.  Something wonderful is about to happen to you and your friends.  Tomorrow at 8:04 somebody will address you and tell you some thing you have been waiting to hear.
Please do not break this.  Send it to at least 7 of your friends!

I received this message from my e-mail.  And I decided to have it posted here instead of sending it because that way, more than seven will see it.  And if  you believe in these things, then feel free to copy it and spread the love of Our Maker…

Copy of Page1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **