My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My QuickPages (3-4): Dusky Lily in Blue

Another generous designer, Daniela, also gave her permission for me to offer freebies here at my site.  I used her “Dusky Lily in Blue” kit as my inspiration in doing my QuickPages 3-4.

You can download QuickPage No. 3 here.

You can download QuickPage No. 4 here.

qp and here are my layouts…

dalienblue

Page1

Note: wordart used from My Family, Photoshop and Me.

and if you want the whole kit, just check the site Dallien

Dallien - DL in Blue preview

Copy of Page1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **