My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend with My Family!!!

memc10

thmc10

Tomorrow will be the 18th death anniversary of my father.  So it was fitting that we were able to visit his grave last Saturday, March 7 at  Holy Cross, Novaliches.

My mother, brother Ricky and his family left their house at Cavite 6 AM to fetch me and my son, Marc.  While waiting for them, I took some pictures…up to the time we went to our meeting place (as in the usual case, I had a hard time with Mac again as can be seen in the results)

Along the way, we stopped at Petron Service Station along C-5 road…

We reached Holy Cross at around 8:30 and my Tito Ding (my mom’s half-brother) and wife Tita Cecil were already at the site, installing her “gadgets and paraphernalia”…

I did some “funny” shots too…

We left Holy Cross around two and headed to Park Place, Cainta to check on a lot I bought years ago… it was actually the first time that I will be seeing the place.  It was my brother Ricky and my mom who inspected the lot that time…

100_1542 100_1540 100_1541 From there, off we go and had a side trip to Market, Market Mall at Fort Bonifacio to have our dinner, my brother’s treat!!!

I made some scrapbook layouts out of our Holy Cross visit and you can view them at My Photoblog

Copy of Page1 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **