My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Filipino/Asian Media

I received an e-mail from a certain Lonnie Hensley appreciating my work here at my site.  He’s got a blogspot too but this time, it doesn’t involve digiscrapping.  He is into collecting Filipino Music and sharing it all with us and this is his site: http://filipinoasianmedia.blogspot.com/

header

His album collection is so varied and the oldest album I had seen is 1982…

hajji_alejandro-collection and this is a 2009 released album…

va-opm_number_one If you are interested in Filipino music, then it’s worth your time to drop=by this site, and most of all, you can also download the album.

I welcome anything and everything that will be thrown my way… I can put it here in my site and link a post to your blog, as long as it is permissible in content.

Copy of Page1

1 comment:

  1. You asked if you could offer freebies made with my kit. Absolutely! Thanks so much for asking! I would love to see it when you get it posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **