My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My QuickPages (1-2): Oh Boy!!!

Yes!!!!! I finally did it…with the patience of the amazing, ever helpful Joni of  the Joni Gray Digiscrap Freebies.

With Joni’s “Boy, Oh Boy” as my inspirational kit, I was able to do two quickpages for all of you.  I hope somebody out there can use them.

QuickPage No. 1.  You can download it here

boy1 .and this is my layout for QP 1…

Untitled-1z

and this is my QuickPage No. 2.  You can download it here.

boy2

Page1_0 Note:  wordart from Jodie McNally Designs..

Copy of Page1

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **