My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My QuickPage No. 13: Hearts Delite

I created this quickpage using again Bel Vidotti Scrap’s Hug Bear Kit.  I find them so irresistible that I am always inspired to come up with a layout out of this cute lovable kit.  Just visit her site if you want to grab the whole kit.

And if you want to download the quickpage, just click here

Untitled-aaaa1

Page1

Copy of Page1

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 01:33am, NY 03:33am, UK 08:33am, OZ 07:33pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **