My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Encounters with the Full Moon!!!

memc12

thmc12

picasion.com_7f54e99a5757ad17afb8a15efaca5fc4

Note: For my blinkie, flowers and buttons from Joni and frame from Dallien

It’s been two-days in a row now that I am waking up and still  seeing the full moon visible at our place around 5:30 in the morning…

Here’s the March 11 shots…

100_1572 100_1574Those are street lights in between the full moon.  What I don’t understand in the picture above is how come there is another moon image at the top area of the picture…

And here’s the shots for today…March12.  

100_1577

100_1578 On a closer look as shown in the picture above, its as if there are two circles… maybe that’s the moon and the sun????

I read the full moon will be visible only by March 11-12.  I will check that out tomorrow and see for myself!!!

Copy of Page1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **