I adore you

I’m affectionate for you

I’m attached to you

I’m enchanted by you

You’re my enchantment

I burn for you

You fill my heart

I’m fond of you

You’re my missing piece

You’re the only one for me

I’m totally devoted to you

I’m infatuated with you

I’m mad about you

You’re all I see

I’m passionate about you

I’m enraptured with you

I relish you

You’re the light of my life

You’re my soft spot

I’m tender for you

I’m wild about you

I worship you

You’re my everything

I admire you so much

I adulate you

I more than care for you

I cherish you like nothing else

I delight in your company

No one matters but you

I dote on you

I’m falling for you

I fancy you

I only have eyes for you

I’ve flipped over you

You’re my hero

You make me feel young

You’re on my mind

You’re wonderful to me

You’re adorable to me

You amaze me

You blow me away

You electrify me

My feelings are overwhelmed by you

You make my life worth living

You’re my inspiration

You make me feel good about myself

I’m stupefied by you

I idolize you

I long for you

You’re my treasure

I delight in you

I glorify you

I laud you

I have a flame for you

You’re my object of affection

I marvel in your presence

I dig you

I totally go for you

You’re just my style

You’re my prize

I hold you in reverence

I venerate you

You comfort me

You nourish me

I enshrine you

I hold you dear

I honor you

You nurture me

You sustain me

I want you so badly

I’m crazy about you

I’m nuts about you

You’re my one and only

You’re everything to me

You complete me

You make me whole

I luxuriate in you

I need you more than anything

You’re special to me

You make me whole

I’m nothing without you

You’re the air I breath

I’ve looked for you my entire life

I miss you so much

I would be lost without you

You’re my savior

You’re my stars and moon

I’m bedazzled by you

You’re my aphrodisiac

I’m sweet on you

I glory in you

I savor every moment with you

I’m infatuated with you

I’m beguiled with you

I’m besotted by you

You carry me away

I’m charmed by you

I’m hooked on you

I’m intoxicated by you

You’re my indulgence

You’re my obsession