My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Experimenting on Background Layouts

I got inspired again to make background layouts for my blog when I saw Dallien’s Dusky Lily Kit.  It is in the shades of dark violet (violet being a favorite color of mine) and the elements are really superb.  Take a look at her kit….

Dallien DL elements previewDallien DL papers preview Out of this kit, I was able to create two background layouts….

Copy of Page1_0

and this is my corresponding header for the violet layout…

lunapic-123510185775299a

Copy (2) of Page1

and this is the matching header for the brown layout….

lunapic-123510185775299st

These two background layouts are actually my second attempt on doing background layout.  I will be using them if and when I am “tired” of my present layouts!!!! 

Here is my initial creation which I did out of two template kits of Amanda Thorderson Digital Scrapbook Designs, Butterflies are Free and Chugs No. 5.  MyPhotoBlog site is now sporting this layout…

jpg2

Page1_1

As much as I want to offer these layouts as freebies, I still can’t because I don’t have any idea yet as to how those “file-download sharing” works.  But if somebody out there is interested, maybe I just can send it via e-mail…


P.S.  So sorry that I immediately offered the background layouts as freebies at my sites.  I was advised that I had to ask first the permission of the designer if I am allowed to do so.  Anyway, I had already conveyed my intentions to the designer concerned and will keep you all posted about it.

Copy of Page1

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that, I posted the wrong thing. Let me try again!

    Your blog backgrounds are gorgeous! Tes, you just gave me another idea for a tutorial. I could also include getting picked up by search engines...GREAT work TES!

    Here's to more happy scrapping, and
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
    Come Scrap your Blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Tess,
    it´s all right! I agrre with it, you can use my freebie for your backgound :O)
    Dallien

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **