My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Monday, February 23, 2009

Premio Dardos Award!!!

good am

First and foremost,  I would want to greet everyone a very good morning!!!!  Hope you all had a very good night sleep :-)….

And yes you read it right folks!!!  Another award for me huh… and this time from the very generous and hardworking layout designer…Lady Delicious.. my background layout is great and classic and simple because of her so do drop by her site because for sure, something out there will surely catch your attention!!!!  Thanks my lady….

Premio Dardos Award

And now, it’s my turn to pass it on to 5 deserving people….

Digital Design Moments

ChingJP Designs

Easy Custom Blogs

Dallien

Joni Gray Digiscrap Freebies

congrats

adl49a32b2728aa20.07605698

1 comment:

  1. -:¦:-.•:*¨CONGRATULATIONS! ¨*:•.-:¦:-
    on your award! and....

    Thanks so much for passing it on to me...you are so sweet! I love the blog, and the WLW info is timely and helpful! The bling you've added to your blog also looks fabulous!

    Thanks again!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    -:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **