My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Menus of Windows Live Writer

The Use of Headers

I am now trying to see how this header function works.  I clicked the Header 1 and typed The Use of Headers and that’s what came up.

Heading 2

So now I am using the Heading 2 option and that’s what it will looked like.  It is automatically in all capital letters with spacing in between and small letter size.

Heading 3

Heading 3 looks similar to the font used in the Post Title.

Heading 4, 5 and 6

This time around Heading 4-6 are the same with that of the Post Body.

Insert Functions

Aside from hyperlink, picture and photo album (which I have already discussed in my previous posts),  you can also insert the following:

a map….

See Las Pinas? That's Where I Live!!!

a table….

My Favorite Television Shows            My Favorite Hobbies

Grey’s Anatomy Digiscrapping
Oprah Photography
Barefoot Contessa Baking n’ cooking
Everyday Italian Reading n’ watching television

tags…

and videos….

This is a simple video I made for last year’s Feast Day of St. Therese held at The Shrine of St. Therese at Villamor Airbase….

Well, that’s all about it for now….will keep you posted if and when I stumble into something new!!!!

adl49a32b2728aa20.07605698

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **