My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friendship Award!!!

Geeee!!!! Got another award before the month ends and this time around from one of my favorite awesome designer, Joni of JoniGray Digiscrap Freebies.  And by the way, please do drop by at her site now because she has a lovely kit to offer and it’s called Bunny’s Challenge (10 papers and 30 elements) with violet (my fav!) as the dominant color.

And now for the beautiful award…the “Friendship Award”!!!! Thanks Joni… so sweet of you to think of me….

friends_fran

And now the rules… post it on your blog, refer to the blog you received it from and nominate 5-7 or so blogs and let them know about it.

So time to pass it on….

Digital Design Moments

Chingjp Designs

Dallien

Easy Custom Blogs

Delicious FX

My Sweet Stuffs

quote2

Copy of Page1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **