My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Making Headway w/ My Blinkie

I woke up 3 in the morning and can’t catch my sleep again, and as always, it’s my computer who’s my reliable companion in this time of need ha ha ha…

And since I’m having a lot of patience this morning :-) I decided to make a blinkie for My Photoblog site.  I made it a little bigger than the usual blinkie that I see (200 by 125) to suit my taste.  I created the animation using Picasion.  The downside of this site though is that you can use only a maximum of 10 frames, so limited for my liking.  I don’t know yet if it is possible to go beyond ten frames.  But anyway, it can suffice for the moment.  And so here’s my blinkie ….

picasion.com_d7d7fd2a2cb8a48fafddb9793d76cbe1

Copy of Page1

1 comment:

  1. It's bright and beautiful! I love the flowers, and it's perfect, just what I imagined!

    BTW, If you want more than 10 frames, just send them to me in frame order (use the alphabet, since numbers mess up) and I will make it animate for you. I have new software that's supposed to animate, but I haven't tried it. You can also use Lunapic, and if you google blinkie, I think there are a million sites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **