My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Monday, February 9, 2009

My First Award

I had just opened my e-mail a few minutes ago, and guess what??  Georgia of  Digital Design Moments said to come over to her blog and get my award!!!!!  That’s right, I’ve got an award!!!! Geeee, I am really so elated, so happy and flattered that after 15 days in the digiscrapping world, I will be honoured by Georgia with something like this… it never crossed my mind really!!!!  I haven’t given any freebie nor shared anything, not because I don’t want to, but because I don’t know yet how these things are done.  I just wish I will learn the ropes soonest so I can also give back and share.  What I can really offer as of now are the layouts that I do make out of the freebies that I get from the designers out there and the knowledge and information that I get along the way.

knfhkThis is my “first award”, the Lemonade Award!!!!   The "rules" of this award are that I must:-
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.

I really have no friends yet but I’d like to pass the award to those who in one way or the other has influenced me and gave me the inspiration to go on with my new-found passion…the digital scrapbooking!!!! (in no particular order :-)

1.  Barbara of Just Passing Through for being the first who took time to comment on my blog… I know she just received the same award two weeks ago but still I want to pass it on to her…

2.  Fran of My Sweet Stuffs for also one of those who congratulated me.. (same goes to Georgia!!!)

3.   Memorykeeper of Easy Custom Blogs for all those tutorials that helped me “dress-up” my blog.

4.  Allison of Allie Brown’s Layouts for the background “new look” of My Photo Blog.

5.  Lady Delicious of Deliciousfx for the “elegant rose look” of this blog.

6.  Rose of Designs by Heart for welcoming me when I followed her blog.

7.  Joni of  Joni Gray Digiscrap Freebies for appreciating my “works”.

8.  Melanie of SweelAsMel for all those inspirational works of her.

9.  Rockin’s Ruckus for the free beautiful kits that are really loaded with stuffs.

10. Dallien also for sharing stunning lovely loaded kits.

Page1

6 comments:

  1. You are a doll! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I appreciate it. I can't begin to tell you how nice it feels to be thought of. I keeps me motivated to know how loved I am.

    And I'm glad I could add beauty to your photo blog.

    I hope you're enjoying your week! Have a good one!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess,
    thank you for this award very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tess,
    You are such a sweetie to think of me. Thank you for the award. I haven't been in a creative mood lately but hopefully I will soon!
    Hugs,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tess,
    Great to see you have a blog too!! I've been reading for over an hour and I'm not done yet :) It looks great, very inspirational!
    Your LO blog looks great too.
    Thank you so much for the award, it means a lot to me.
    I'll put a link to your blog on mine :)
    *hugs*
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thanks Tess! I am truly honored by this award! I am also very proud to see that Rose on your site. I guess I will have to come up with some more DeliciousFX for others to enjoy too! You are one SUPER Lady. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tess for the award! I appreciate your sweetness! I know you will be succeeding at everything you set your heart too!

    Thanks again for this sweet treat!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    -:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **