My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Experimenting with Windows Live Writer

Well, it is really trial and error and you’ve got to make “mistakes” to learn ha ha ha….

I did post something earlier, had it published (and this is where I was tackling about the “scatter” option for your images)  and was transported in my blog…then went back to WLW, made some experiments with the pictures (the grid-right option), edited the post title and the word content…then clicked the “publish”!!!  Guess what? Ha ha ha ha the 2nd post overwrite the early one… stupid me ha ha….

Well, I have to repeat it here… I just want to thank Jeanette of Easy Custom Blogs for the valuable information she shared with us… that is, the WLW.  The program is really cool, very easy to use especially in inserting pictures and they’ve got variations in presenting images in your blog.  Unlike in blogger, where the image automatically goes on top and you have to move it always to the place where you want the image to be and that’s a lot of work really.

And this is what the “scatter” option I am talking about… (I don’t like the white  background though…no idea yet if I can change it)…

 

This is what the “spread” option would look like…

And another option is the “fan”…

 

Last is the Grid-Left option and it is just the opposite of the Grid-Right :-) …..  well,  there you have it…..those are the options you can choose from in presenting your photo albums in your blog….  Happy choosing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **