My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scrap A Blinkie

Days ago, I had tried my hand in scrapping a blinkie.  I got this tutorial with the “master” herself…. Memorykeeper of Easy Custom Blog.  Back then, I was successful in making the blinkie but failed to incorporate it in my PhotoBlog site.  When I asked the help of my master, she said that maybe that time there were technical difficulties with Blogger because sometimes that happens.  I should just try again.  Well, I haven’t gone back to that process simply because I wasn’t satisfied with what I have done.  It is too blurred for my liking.  If I got inspired again with this “blinkie thing”,  and produce a more satisfying one, then that’s the time I will continue with this aspect.  And to show you my “yuckyyyyy blinkie”, here it is ha ha….

picasion.com_cc0e391fd9c883de422839525e7cd94f

Copy of Page1

1 comment:

  1. First of all your blinkie is quite cuddly and not at all ugly. It is just a tad blurry, and that is a simple problem to solve. Just make the initial blinkie 1500 x 1500 pixels. Create each slide, and then resize to 150 x 150. You can't put a long phrase as it just gets eaten up...Thanks for the kudos, but I am barely ahead of the class...LOL! I just read a lot and try to explain things simply...you're a great student of the blog! hee hee, your blogs (both of them) are simply beautiful and beautifully simple...just like your name says!

    Here's to more happy scrapping, and
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
    Come Scrap your Blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **