My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Favorite Lines...


I’ve always wanted to collect and organize lines, quotes, sayings and what-have-you but haven’t found the right place where i can put them all…until i came across "friendster" last year…. and now Blogger...

So I am posting some of my favorite lines .... And here they are…enjoy reading them….

ON LOVE…

              Myspace Comments

"Do you love me because I’m beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?" - Oscar Hammerstein II

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world. - David Levesque

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. - Elizabeth Bowen

Have a heart that never hardens and a temper that ever tires and a touch that never hurts. - Charles Dickens

Love is not in the desire to lay with someone, but in the need to sleep next to someone. - Milan Kundera

Age does not protect you from love.  But love, to some extent, protects you from age. - Jeanne Moreau

The human heart, at whatever age, opens only to the heart that opens in return. - Maria Edgeworth

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.  What is essential is invisible to the eye. - Antoine De Saint-Exupery

ON LIFE…

         Myspace Comments

It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive.  There are certain things we feel to be bautiful and good, and we must hunger after them. - George Elliot

We are not pwerless specks of dust drifting around in the wind, blown by random destiny.  We are, each of us, like beautiful snowflakes unique, and born for a specific reason and purpose. - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything. - Allyson Jones

For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. - Nelson Mandela

Judge another person’s feelings by one’s own.  This is how I try to live my life. - Zhang Ziyi

The point of living, and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe that the best is yet to come. - Peter Ustinov

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die tomorrow. - James Dean

God creates out of nothing.  Therefore until a man is nothing, God can make nothing out of him. - Marthin Luther

OTHERS….

                 Christian Myspace Comments

In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart. - Mahatma Gandhi

An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded. - Pope John Paul II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **