My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Special Thanks to ChingJP Designs

WOW!!!!  It’s another special day for me huh!!!  I’ve been honored again by the “Lemonade Award” and this time around, it came from ChingJP Designs.  Like me, she is also 100% Filipina but based now in Japan.  She gives so much beautiful freebies so you better check out her site here.

Thank you so much again for the award.  It really means a lot to me.  It keeps me going….

Page1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **