My Simple Thoughts N Creations...

Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hit By A Virus

Hello there everyone...

So glad to be back.. I missed doing my blog.  Three days ago, while I was very busy following one of those blog trains available now in the scrapping world, I was hit by a virus. I will not anymore mention which blog train it was because I don't want to assume nor to tell outright that I got it there.  I don't even remember which site it was.  Anyway, so as to play safe and so as the virus will not spread and totally affect my computer, I deemed it wise not to use it until I had it checked by a technician.  Thank God it didn't require reformatting.

I guess I will just have to stick for a while with the sites that I am accustom to visiting; anyway, there are lots of freebies available in there that would make my day a busy one...

So till then... I'll be back after my freebie hunting today.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **